- Jobs - Even if have to borrow to start the process
- Energy independence, jobs - Develop, with rational but not excessive regulation, our energy resources - huge benefits!!! Jobs, trade balance, wealth, lower costs
- Relieve the excessive burden on business for health care, overregulating, and the uncertainty around taxation, asap - this cannot be pushed til later!
- Teach to understand classes and philosophies, corporations - Eliminate hostilities and unworkabilities
Improving capabilities to contribute (education) so that we are not splitting a small pie but are increase the size of the pie
- Eliminating special interest and low payoff spending
- Reducing vast government waste ($300 + B/yr)
- Reducing vast medical care waste ($700 B/yr)
- Building improved, excellent infrastructure
- Dramatically speed up permit/patent processes
- Dramatically streamline handling of imprudent lawsuits
- Legal - The loser (mostly) responsible for costs of the winner.
Minimize regulations to only regualation that are highest
priority: Safety, non-abuse of citizens, protect from
excesses of people or organizations
Analyzing needs for training and jobs to support needs (hard to do on one's own, logical for larger entity with more resources to do it)